Who doesn’t love blenders? As more people join the fitness bandwagon and become more conscious about their health, the demand for a solid-functioning blender has also increased.
Blenders allow you to make your fruits and vegetables into thick, creamy drinks that you can easily consume. By drinking smoothies, you may also be able to consume more calories than you would have.
- Easy to clean
- 64-ounce maximum capacity
- Easily turns ice into snow
- 6 blade assembly
It’s perfect for those days when you just don’t feel like eating too much, but it will serve perfectly for a drink. So what are you looking for? We have listed here the top 10 blenders which are perfect even for frozen fruit.
Table of Contents
Benefits of blenders for frozen fruit and ice
Having a blender at home significantly makes your life easier. Wondering how? Well… let’s check them out.
- You can make your own smoothies at home with whatever ingredients you want. It will help you save money while also preventing you from consuming low-quality smoothies.
- You may devour the entire fruit without wasting any fiber, retaining all the vitamins, and keep it properly balanced.
- Save a lot of time.
- Smoothies, milkshakes, smoothie bowls, juices, salads, etc., can be made in a fraction of time.
- Quite easy to clean… Simply add some water and push its button, and your blender will clean itself. Then wash it with soap and water
Factors To Consider Before Buying A Blender For Frozen Fruit
When looking for the best blender for chopping frozen fruit, be sure to retain all of the nutritional value after blending. This is significant since not only do you require a strong boost throughout the day, but the blender should also have many useful features. Look for blenders that can handle leafy greens and turn them into a delicious liquid juice or smoothie. Here are a few more things to think about.
1. Motor power – If crushing hard ice and frozen fruits is your primary purpose with a blender, you should absolutely invest in a strong blender. Because the engine is so powerful, all the ingredients will be broken down in seconds. Therefore, a motor with a power rating of 1000 to 1500 watts is ideal. However, if your budget allows, you can invest in a more powerful blender with a 2000-watt motor. Keep in mind that more power implies more money.
2. Quality of blend – It’s crucial to think about the consistency of your smoothie or milkshake once you’ve blended it. And the easiest method to find out what kind of texture you’ll get is to look at reviews online where people mention what kind of texture they got. Some may even provide a picture, which will help you. Make sure you don’t settle for a low-quality blender because most premium blenders have automatic blending settings that give you a flawless blend.
3. Motor speed – Because you’ll be crushing ice and frozen foods, the speed of your motor is crucial. The faster the ingredients are combined, the higher the speed. As a result, a blender with variable speed settings or pre-programmed features is the better decision. In addition, most blenders nowadays have various speed settings. Crushing ice and other hard ingredients at a lower speed is never a smart idea; unless you only want to make regular juice, you should always aim for a higher speed.
4. Blender capacity – Whether you live alone or cook for your complete family, the blender’s capacity is vital to consider. If you regularly cook enough food for your full family, a blender with a 64- or 72-ounce pitcher is recommended. However, if you’ll be the only one using it, a portable or single-serve blender is preferable.
5. Ease of cleaning – Blenders are huge appliances, and you may sometimes have a hard time cleaning them, thus further delaying your work even if all the food is ready. This is why you should choose a super easy-to-clean blender and reduce your workload. Look for a dishwasher-safe blender or one that allows you to blend water and easily clean it with soap and warm water after.
6. Blade design – The material and design of the blade are also crucial because its power determines the texture and consistency of your smoothie. Most blender blades these days are made of high-quality stainless steel, making them incredibly long-lasting. Some blenders have a sharp design, while others have a dull design. Even hard ice can be converted into a smooth texture, regardless of the design, as long as the blades are powerful and durable. You don’t have to go overboard with the blade design on your blender. Just keep in mind that a simpler blade design makes cleaning easier.
Best functional blender: Oster PRO blender
“Dual directional blade technology, Smart settings and 7 speeds including 3 pre-programmed settings make this blender the best in functionality.”
Best compact blender: Ninja 16 ounce personal blender
“Perfect for single-serve use and to carry around, this personal blender is easily portable and surprisingly compact.”
Best stylish blender: Ninja Professional Countertop Blender
“With a sleek design that matches both modern and contemporary kitchen styles, this blender is a great addition to your kitchen while also having great features.”
Best multitasking blender: Skanwen Professional Blender
“This blender lets you easily multitask between a variety of dishes, hence making it super easy for you in the kitchen.”
Best high-speed blender: Bateerun Store Professional Countertop Blender
“The 2200 watts performance of the blender ensures that you get high-speed quality and features.”
Best professional blender: Ninja BL660 Professional Countertop Blender
“A blender that effectively is used for single-serve as well as to make large batches for the whole family, this blender meets all the requirements to be the best professional blender.”
Best premium blender: Vitamix Professional Grade Blender
“Variable speed controls, pulse settings, and a host of other features make this blender the most premium category one.”
Best premium blender runner-up: Hamilton Beach Power Elite Blender
“Patented wave-action system combined with 12 blending functions easily makes this blender runner-up to the premium one.”
Best high powered blender: Ninja 400 watt food processor and blender
“Ninja blenders have always been associated with their quality and power, and this professional-grade food processor and blender is no exception.”
Best performance blender: Homgeek countertop professional blender
“With 25000 RPM and 1450 watts, you can get exceptional performance out of this one.”
Our Top Best 10 Blenders for Frozen Fruit Smoothies & Crushing Ice
Comparison of products:
|Name Of Product||Item Weight||Wattage||Speed Settings||Unique Features|
|Ninja Professional Countertop Blender||7.1 pounds||1000 watts||Single-speed||Easy to clean 64-ounce maximum capacity Easily turns ice into snow 6 blade assembly|
|Ninja 16-ounce personal blender||4.63 pounds||700 watts||Single-speed||Ninja cups included Recipe guide Compact sized Press and go feature|
|Oster Pro Blender||7 pounds||1200 watts||7 speeds||7 speeds 3 pre-programmed speeds Dual direction blade system Quick and easy blending|
|Ninja BL660 Professional Countertop Blender||7.6 pounds||1100 watts||3 speeds||Dishwasher safe BPA free parts Single-serve blade assembly|
|Vitamix Professional Grade Blender||13 pounds||1440 watts||10 speeds||Hardened stainless steel blades Self-cleaning feature 10 variable speed settings Pulse feature|
|Ninja 400-watt food processor and blender||4 pounds||400 watts||Single-speed||Anti-spill splash guard 48-ounce pitcher Stacked blade assembly Ergonomic operation|
|Homgeek countertop professional blender||9.9 pounds||1450 watts||8 speeds||Long service life Self-cleaning function Variable speed control 8-speed settings 4 preset programs|
|Skanwen Professional Blender||10.23 pounds||1800 watts||9 speeds||BPA free parts Timer control 9-speed control Pulse control|
|Hamilton Beach Power Elite Blender||5.62 pounds||700 watts||Single-speed||700 Watts peak blending power 12 blending functions. BPA-free glass jar.|
|Bateerun Store Professional Countertop Blender||10.27 pounds||2200 watts||Single-speed||68-ounce capacity BPA free 2200 watt motor|
1. Ninja Professional Countertop Blender
- Easy to clean
- 64-ounce maximum capacity
- Easily turns ice into snow
- 6 blade assembly
- Forms fruit chunks
- Pitcher may crack easily
Who doesn’t want to have a stylish blender in their modern kitchen? Well, this Ninja professional blender is precisely that. In terms of style, it has a sleek design that looks beautiful, and when it comes to performance, it has 1000 watts of professional power and a 64-ounce maximum liquid capacity. As a result, you can easily break even frozen fruits and ice.
This blender boasts strong blades that smash ice, blend frozen fruit, and puree frozen fruit in less than a second. Hence, it is ideal for making creamy, frozen drinks and smoothies and huge batches of tasty margaritas and daiquiris.
It can turn even the hardest ice into snow in a matter of seconds and combine your favorite ingredients into delicious sauces, dips, smoothies, and other dishes.
The blender’s 6 blade assembly allows it to smash ice more quickly and combine foods more smoothly than other blenders. Cleaning is significantly simple because all you need is a moist cloth to clean all the pieces.
2. Ninja 16-ounce personal blender
- Ninja cups included
- Recipe guide
- Compact sized
- Press and go feature
- Not capable of blending cold ingredients
- Blender top explodes easily
If you’re looking for an affordable and single-serve blender, then this Ninja 16 ounce personal blender is perfect for your needs. It is compact sized and perfect for all living alone in hostels or dorms or houses, and they don’t want a larger blender model that would be a waste.
This small and compact blender is one of our favorites because it is a 700-watt model with few buttons. It’s one of those press-and-go blenders where all you have to do is push a button to start the blender. Making different food items is also quite easy by simply filling the cup to the fill line, securing the pro extractor blade, and setting the cup and blade assembly on the motor base. Then, simply press it, and you’ll be able to watch your smoothie being blended to perfection.
The blender also comes with additional accessories such as a 700-watt power pod, two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja cups and blade assembly, two sip & seal lids, and a 50-recipe inspiration guide.
3. Oster Pro Blender
- 7 speeds
- 3 pre-programmed speeds
- Dual direction blade system
- Quick and easy blending
- Blade may break off easily
If you’re hunting for a blender with a lot of features at a reasonable price, this blender, with its smart settings technology and 7 speeds, is a good choice. The best feature is that three of the seven speeds are pre-programmed, making the most common blender dishes much easier.
Another feature we like is the Dual Direction Blade Technology, which delivers increased blending power to precisely chop and ground food. This model’s extra broad 3.5″ blade system also makes it easier for various ingredients to flow down into the blade, which is not surprising given the blender’s 900 watts of ice crushing power.
4. Ninja BL660 Professional Countertop Blender
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA free parts
- Single-serve blade assembly
- Jar may break easily
- Lid leaks easily
This Ninja professional blender with Nutri Ninja Cups is the best choice if you want to produce huge batches of beverages and smoothies. It boasts a professional performance power of 1100 watts and features three speeds, pulse, and single-serve functions.
The 72-ounce total crushing pitcher makes it simple to smash ice to snow in seconds for creamy drinks and smoothies.
Two 16-ounce Nutri Ninja cups with lids are also included. As a result, it’s ideal for creating tailored, nutrient-dense drinks in a single serving. The blender also features an extra-large capacity, making it great for making drinks for the entire family.
5. Vitamix Professional Grade Blender
- Hardened stainless steel blades
- Self-cleaning feature
- 10 variable speed settings
- Pulse feature
- Scratches on the base
The fact that this blender has a variable speed control is, without a doubt, its best feature. And not simply in the two or three speeds seen in most blenders. This Vitamix blender features ten different speeds, allowing you to fine-tune any texture with culinary accuracy, from the finest purées to the heartiest soups. So there’s no better time to begin your smoothie or blending experience than now.
Another element that distinguishes and makes this blender useful is its powerful Pulse Feature. It allows you to easily change your blender’s speed; therefore, you can use it to make very smooth purées and creamy soups by crushing chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.
6. Ninja 400-watt food processor and blender
- Anti-spill splash guard
- 48-ounce pitcher
- Stacked blade assembly
- Ergonomic operation
- 16-ounce Chopper bowl
- Chopping blade assembly
- Chopper splash guard
- Base cracks easily
The Ninja 400 Watt Blender Food Processor is a fantastic food processor and blender that is quite popular due to its solid construction and impressive functionality. The blender performs admirably in all areas, whether you’re blending fruits for frozen drinks or swiftly chopping fruits and vegetables.
Another fantastic feature is the one-touch pulse, which is simple to use and quite effective.
The blender can also be cleaned with a moist towel; however, it is not advised to be submerged in water.
7. Homgeek countertop professional blender
- Long service life
- Self-cleaning function
- Variable speed control
- 8-speed settings
- 4 preset programs
- Makes a lot of noise
If you’re searching for a blender with a powerful 1450 watt engine, you should try this one. As a result, a high-speed rotation of 25,000 RPM can be achieved with this blender. This blender is also capable of grinding or crushing.
It contains incredibly sharp eight stainless steel blades allowing the ingredients to be blended easily and without huge lumps. There are four preset programs, allowing you to accomplish various blending tasks such as crushing ice, grinding nuts, etc.
8. Skanwen Professional Blender
- BPA free parts
- Timer control
- 9-speed control
- Pulse control
The Skanwen blender is a 1800W professional blender with up to six blades and a total RPM of 48,000, so you can imagine how powerful it is. As a result, it’s suitable for both hard and soft ingredients. It’s highly durable as the motor is built of pure copper, it will survive for many years.
The blender offers a pulse option as well as a variable speed setting. As a result, it makes it easier to multitask when making frozen fruit smoothies, iced drinks, or even cocktails.
The blender includes a 9 Speed Control with 4 Pre-Settings when it comes to speed. We like how this blender also includes a timer that automatically shuts when the countdown is reached.
9. Hamilton Beach Power Elite Blender
- 700 Watts peak blending power
- 12 blending functions.
- BPA-free glass jar.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Blender collar breaks easily
With a peak capacity of 700 watts, this blender provides excellent performance and tasty dishes such as frozen beverages and creamy smoothies that can be made quickly.
All you have to do now is add the liquid, followed by the remaining ingredients. The blender includes 12 blending options, allowing you to prepare a wide range of recipes.
This blender also boasts a patented Wave-Action technology, which makes it stand out. This technique works effectively to continually pull the mixture down into the blades, resulting in a smoother and superior texture in your drinks.
10. Bateerun Store Professional Countertop Blender
- 2 years warranty
- 68-ounce capacity
- BPA free
- 2200 watt motor
- Bottom of the jug may erode easily
- Makes an extra loud noise
Thanks to its 2200 watt motor, this professional blender from Bateerun Store undoubtedly meets all of our expectations and can be considered one of the most powerful commercial blenders available. The blender also contains six hardened stainless steel blades that can easily shatter ice cubes and frozen foods into smaller cubes.
We also like the Safety Protection and Timer Design features. As a result, the blender will only turn on after the jar has been properly inserted into the base, ensuring your safety.
This 68-ounce jar is also ideal for producing huge batches of drinks for your entire family.
Ninja is a manufacturer, marketer, and distributor of household and kitchen appliances such as blenders, coffee makers, and food processors based in the United States.
John Oster founded the Oster firm in Racine, Wisconsin, in 1924. When John Oster Manufacturing Co. created the elegant Osterizer blender in 1946, they began their blender manufacturing.
Vitamix blenders are mainly created in the United States, and each one is constructed and tested at their plant in Ohio before being shipped from their warehouse in Cleveland, Ohio, to various parts of the world.
Homgeek is a new venture that specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of worldwide kitchen products. Blenders are their main product, and all Homgeek blenders have a stylish design and excellent performance.
Skanwen professional blenders are the best when it comes to affordability with premium features. This brand primarily specializes in kitchen products of various types, including high-quality blenders.
In 1990, NACCO Industries combined Hamilton Beach and Proctor-Silex, to form the largest small kitchen appliance producer in the United States. Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. is still growing today, with a commitment to serving customers.
Bateerun Store blenders, which were founded in 2017, are perfect for both individual and group consumption. Even though the brand is still relatively new, they have already established themselves with their quality performance in the market.
Now that you’ve learned all about blenders and what features to look for when buying a blender, you can easily go and purchase a blender that will best suit your needs. If you are confused, you can choose our top picks for each category or go through the top brands to know which one is better. If you liked our reviews or have more valuable input for us, let us know in the comments section.
3 thoughts on “10 Best Blender For Frozen Fruit Smoothies & Crushing Ice 2022”
Hey! Thanks for this informative article.
I have some confusion about whether to buy Vitamix or Blendtec for commercial use?
Please check this guides for more information
This is a great article, i was thinking of buying a blender but i was not sure which was fit for me. i cam to learn a lot from this article. I would like to buy Ninja BL660 Professional Countertop Blender , it’s a nice blender with many feature but, i have a question. does Ninja BL660 Professional Countertop Blender have the ability to crush ice into fine texture? i want to have frozen drinks and that’s why i was concern about this.