Are You Craving Something Sweet But Worried About Your Diet Or Weight Gain? Worry Not, Try Our 30 Delicious Cookies Collection
Fellow healthy dieters
You make promises and resolutions to eat clean and abide strictly by the healthy food commandments. You avoid sugar and calorie-packed sweets becoming the poster of health.
Then suddenly disaster struck, and you see a box of cookies – golden and crispy, and all your efforts go down the drain. Are you able to relate?Buy Now!
For many people, sweets can be their Achilles heel, overpower all their willpower and good intentions. But, we have good news for you.
Believe it or not, you can satisfy your cravings for sweets without going overboard with calories and throwing away your fitness goals or weight loss plans.
Here we have compiled 30 delicious cookie recipes to please your taste buds and keep your cravings in line.
The recipes are easy to make and packed with nutrients to fulfill your daily requirements without compromising the taste.
Healthier baked cookies:
This cookie recipe compilation is different from those which are sugar-filled and packed with fats.
- Rich in Fibre
Ingredients such as fresh fruits, whole grains like oats, various types of seeds, and others increase the fiber content within these cookies and enhance flavor.
- Low Sugar
The natural ingredients used to make these cookies add all the sweetness to them. No extra sugar is added, making them a healthy option yet tasty and sweet enough to treat adults as well as kids.
- Less Salt
Baked products usually have high salt content to blend different flavors and brown. Most of our recipes have no added salt. Those that have added salt are in small amounts you need not be concerned about.
- Lower Fat
Our recipes use less butter than usually baked goods or no butter, making them a healthy option for snacking on.
- High in Protein
A healthy compilation of various seeds, fresh and dry fruits, and plant-based milk, whole flour, and grains increase the protein content of these cookies.
Benefits of these recipes:
Fitness snacks are not a daily essential but a tasty way to let you grab small bites without feeling guilty.
- Great in taste
All-natural and fresh ingredients are mixed in proper and measured ratios, which will leave you drooling and wanting for more.
- Light in nature
The cookies are low in calories, fats, and carbs; thus are not heavy on your stomach and don’t weigh you down.
- Basic Ingredients
There are no fancy or out-of-reach ingredients that will give you a run across the town to purchase. You can easily find them in most grocery stores or online.
- Easy to make
Simple methods are used to make these cookies. Even teenagers can make them on their own. Introduce your kids to baking and healthier eating through this fun way.
- Better than store-bought baked goods
Store-bought baked goods that claim to be healthy have become very popular over the years with the growing obsession over health and fitness.
Many social media pages are flooded with ads of such products which claim to be low in fats and sugar and even boost your immunity.
If you think store-bought goods can be an easy alternative if you do not want to spend your time baking, think again.
- Store-bought cookies are filled with numerous ingredients, additives, and preservatives that help last for a longer time but may not be good for your health.
- Store-bought cookies are often dry and taste like dust. This is because their core ingredients are mostly nuts and almond paste. Here you can choose what you like, almonds, different berries, fruits, and others.
- Many such baked cookies claiming to be healthy do not come with a nutrition fact table. So you have to blindly trust what the seller or advertisements claim.
Nutritional facts for all our recipes are listed below, mentioning everything from their calorie content, fat and carbs, and vitamins.
You can even give the recipes your own twist and get creative in the kitchen.
Switch to these healthy snacking recipes, and the following benefits can be yours:
- These healthy cookies are made from fruits, oats, and others which pack these cookies with vitamins and fiber. They help to balance your nutritional intake and are easy to digest.
- Watching your sugar intake, especially during festival times, can be a real challenge. These low sugar and low carb options can be the go-to indulgence for you.
- Low on fat and calories, they won’t hamper your efforts for weight loss. So grab these tasty cookies when feeling peckish.
- With good protein content and other vitamins, you can grab these quick bites if you are busy enough and end up skipping your meals.
Still not convinced???
Given all the benefits, are you still not willing to give these delicious recipes a chance and say goodbye to these excuses…
Do not have time to bake:
If you do not have enough time to wait for your snacks to bake. Well, most of these recipes only take 10-15 minutes to bake, so you need not spend hours preparing them.
Not convinced with flavors:
You can mix up the recipes and make them your own. Add any flavor of your choice to make them as per your liking.
No hard science involved:
Have you tried baking before? Got all the ingredients? Followed the infinite steps, invested all your time, and the results you got were flat cookie puddles?
These cookies are simple to make and do not involve a long list of never-ending steps. Instead, you will be able to bake gorgeous and puffed-up treats.
30 Delicious Cookies Collection are an easy way to incorporate protein and taste in your daily snacks. They are super quick, delicious, and versatile.
You should surely give them a try and decide for yourselves. You won’t stop at just one, you will love all the 30 recipes.
Subscribe to our newsletter below.