If you have limited counter space and prefer to have a modish kitchen appliance suite for your cooking needs…Over the Range Microwave Convection Oven Combo is a great choice.
The appliance will extend the limits of cooking that you otherwise get with conventional units. The combo actually allows you the convenience of the traditional microwave technology and the power of convectional cooking for better quality and faster cooking experience.
Table of Contents
What is Over The Range Microwave Convection oven combo?
A microwave oven is an appliance that heats food by making use of microwave radiation. Microwaves normally cook the food from inside-out, which leads to much superior cooking quality and efficiency.And convection ovens usually consist of a fan that evenly circulates hot air throughout your food so that all parts of the food are cooked uniformly.
Microwave cum convection ovens combine the ability of both microwave and convection into a single appliance with a cabinet. Over the range, a microwave is designed to install over the stove that helps to save your counter space.
Benefits of OTR Microwave Convection Oven Combo
Below are the benefits of using the OTR microwave convection oven combo:
- You can enjoy versatility as the combo gives you the option of cooking, reheating, defrosting along with baking, grilling, broiling, roasting, and steam functionality.
- As the combo uses both microwave energy and convection cooking, it lets you preheat ahead of cooking time and provides the ability to cook faster.
- The appliance uses hot air inside to cook, which ensures less power consumption saving your bills.
- Over the range microwave convection oven combo saves counter space as it installs over your stove.
- Radiofrequency energy combined with hot air technology allows us to retain moisture and cook evenly results in tasty meals.
- OTR features its own ventilation system, which is integrated into the appliance… eliminating the need for a range hood to remove steam, odors, and smoke out of your kitchen.